New FREE CEU course for nursing professionals
Philips Healthcare invites you to take a new 2 credit program on PT/INR Self-Testing...
Improving Outcomes in Oral Anticoagulation Therapy Management
The aim of this course is to educate the participant about managing patients on warfarin therapy and how patient self testing can improve clinical outcomes and quality of life.
- Explain the challenges of managing warfarin therapy.
- Describe the clinical evidence that supports INR self testing.
- Discuss the benefits of INR self testing to practices and to patients.
- Distinguish between patients who are and who are not appropriate candidates for INR self testing.
- Explain the INR self-test process.
The Philips Healthcare Learning Center is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Maryland Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.